Arthur Metz Cremant D’alsace Limited Edition Cuvee Prestige BrutNHỮNG LOẠI RƯỢU VANG CƠ BẢN, RƯỢU VANG PHÁP, Rượu Vang Sủi Tăm, RƯỢU VANG THEO QUỐC GIA
- Vinification : Traditional method. Grapes are harvested in mid September when perfectly ripe. Alcoholic fermentation takes place in vats for 1 to 2 weeks. After racking, filtration and bottling, the wine undergoes a second fermentation to give it the qualities of sparkling wine. It is then aged on racks for 12 months.
- Color : Pale yellow with hints of green. An abundant sparkle with fast, fine bubbles.
- Nose : Expressive with notes of white fleshy fruits (pear, apple?).
- Mouth : An honest attack; very lively with a very pleasant finish. The aromas on the palate reflect those in the nose.
- Recommendations : To drink with aperitifs, cocktail parties, receptions and at the end of meals.
- Service temperature : 7 – 8°
- Conservation : from now.
- Acidity : 6.5
- Alcohol : 12